We offer personalised tours taking in the Wairarapa’s stunning scenery and locations. We love to show off our ‘backyard’ to the world. You will go away with amazing memories, photos and new found local knowledge of this beautiful part of New Zealand.
Visit Lake Ferry and the fishing village of Ngawi with stunning views of the rugged Palliser Bay coastline, a destination not to be missed when exploring the Wairarapa region. Enjoy a close encounter with the largest fur seal colony in the North Island. Visit the Cape Palliser lighthouse and on the way home, stop in charming Martinborough for world class wine-tastings. Enjoy lunch at the historic Lake Ferry Hotel, or a home made picnic option.
Alternatively, if boutiques and galleries are your thing, enjoy a day shopping in Greytown with exclusive offers available.
Or we can work with you to put together a tour that covers everything on your wish list for a great day out here in the Wairarapa.
Tour itinerary ideas:
- C’est Cheese-gourmet cheese shop,Featherston. Sign up for a tasting.
- Fell Engine Museum, Featherston. Spend some time experiencing a recent chapter of our history.
- Clay bird shooting, Martinborough. Test your skill!
- Horse-riding, Martinborough.
- Chasm Walk/ Glow worm caves, Martinborough.
- Kahutara Canoes, Kahutara